On December 1, Larian Studio announced official support for the Korean language in Baldur’s Gate 3, the Korean gaming media and the community reacted with surprise and joy to the news of official Korean language support. We were honored to be featured as a translation partner.
Here are some of the significant responses from the media and online community.
Larian Studio, Announced the official Korean translation surprisingly… Good feedback due to superb translation. (ETNEWS)
According to the game’s ending credits, Musai Studio performed the translation. The studio has earned recognition for its dubbing and translation of CD ProjektRed’s The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077. It has also provided Korean translations for Red Dead Redemption 2 and GTA 5, among other projects.
Announced official support of Korean translation on Baldur’s Gate3
“Korean translation done by MusaiStudio”
“Now it’s perfect for Korean TRPG fans”
– Asia Times –
Baldur’s Gate3, Announced official Korean translation support. (GameMeca)
According to the game’s ending credits, Musai Studio performed the translation. The studio has earned recognition for its dubbing and translation of CD ProjektRed’s The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077.
Baldur’s Gate3, Can Play with Korean from Dec,1 (INVEN)
Have Korean gamers’ wishes reached the attention of Sven Binke from Larian Studios?
Baldur’s Gate 3, among the most highly anticipated games of the year, will now feature official support for the Korean language.
- Yeah, I will buy it.
- Wow! Nice!!!! I will buy unconditionally.
- Godrian (God + Larian)
- I just completed purchasing it through Steam
- Now I will buy it
- I love Larian
- I will buy it right now without waiting discount.
- This is it! Larian! I trusted!
- I never imagined a surprising Korean translation, Awesome!
- Now I can play this game, I only buy the title which is translated into Korean.
- Fun, Playtime, and Pricing were perfect. Now official Korean translation is the icing on the cake.
Also, Korean console players awaiting official Korean release through the Korean PS Store since it’s not launched yet.
- Let’s wait for a while until the official Korean version comes out so that it can be counted as domestic sales.
- Don’t buy the North American version, wait for the official Korean release so they can do more support of Korean translation.
- The Korean official version on the PS & Xbox Store will be launched in the middle of Dec, thus please wait until then if possible. Then it can be counted as domestic sales.
We are delighted that many players could enjoy the game and give positive feedback on our job just as we intended. We would like to thank the players again for their love and support.
** Did you enjoy this article? Please click subscribe and share this story.
BOOST YOUR PLAY! Musai Studio